Monday, November 1, 2010

weekend, come back :(

I was SO excited for this weekend...Halloween party...4 straight days off to recover and ready myself for holiday season...and lots of time to wedding plan!!

Halloween party - was ok. Made more food than normal since we've run out the last few parties and of course we had a lot left. Made more jello shots than normal since we've run out the last few parties and of course we had a lot left. The only disappointing part about that is that the money raised from the jello shots is going to be donated to Susan G. Komen, and we could have raised more..but $40 isn't bad, and plus I'm adding $20 to that. Every little bit counts I guess. There were also not as many people as we had planned and a lot of people left early...party was pretty much over by 2. It's all good, we've thrown some pretty rad parties so oh well :)

The party ended MUCH earlier for me...I started to feel like crap playing drinking games..and no not drunk crap, but I just felt REALLY full. I stopped drinking before midnight I'm pretty sure, and eventually had to go lay on the couch because I felt so bad. Well, needless to say I barely made it to bed, and then seriously spent the rest of yesterday vomiting. At one point I actually took a nap on the bathroom floor for at least an hour. I think I ate a piece of toast, a few forkfuls of rice, and not quite a whole glass of water...luckily started to feel slightly better at night and kept down a small bowl of mac and cheese. Definitely not 100% yet, not even close. Takes a lot of energy just to be upright at the moment, so work will definitely be fun tomorrow...thank goodness I have Wednesday off!

There are officially less than 7 months until my wedding...oh...my...god...I can't even handle that. I have NOTHING DONE!! I'm realizing I can't do this by myself, and it sucks. Drew isn't entirely too interested in any of it, and he pretty much is like just let me know what I have to do. I'm working on getting addresses of people that I don't know or talk to and am not having a ton of cooperation there. I'm not 100% sure on the wedding funding at this point - I have been told certain amounts that would be contributed by different people and I'm not the type to say HEY where's my money..but at the same time I need to seriously change the guest list and direction this wedding is going if I don't have this money!! We've been trying really hard to save up which we haven't been doing good at in the past few months (a few things came up earlier this summer we hadn't planned on) and we are trying hard, so hopefully down payments will be made early this month on the dj and the cake, and i still need to contact the church we've been looking at as well as a few other places. But I am just overwhelmed and over my head. Blah.

Anyways, enough of that rant, time for me to get to bed, gotta get through tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment